Practice Areas

Professional Member

DACA, DREAMers, and Employment Authorization

International Student Visa

  • F Visa for Academic Students

  • M Visa for Vocational Students

  • J Visa for Exchange Students

  • Visa for spouse and accompanying unmarried child

Employment-Based Non-Immigrant Cases

  • E-1 Treaty Traders

  • E-2 Treaty Investors

  • H1B Specialty Occupations and Professional Worker

  • H1C Registered Nurse

  • L1/L2 Inter-Company Transfers

  • o1 Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement

  • P-2 Performer or Group Performing under Reciprocal Exchange Program

  • P-3 Artist or Entertainer Part of a Culturally Unique Program

  • Visa for accompanying spouse and unmarried minor children

Employment-Based Immigrant Cases

  • EB-1 Priority Workers

    • Individuals with extraordinary ability
    • Outstanding researchers and professors
    • Multinational executives or managers
  • EB-2 Professionals holding an advanced degree or with exceptional ability

  • EB-3 Skilled workers, professionals, or other workers

  • EB-4 Special Immigrants (includes religious workers, broadcastersinternational organization employees, physicians, etc.)

  • EB-5 Investors

  • Visa for accompanying spouse and unmarried minor children

Temporary Visitors for Business

  • B1 Business

Family-Based Immigrant Cases

  • Spouse, child, parent, sister or brother of a U.S. citizen

  • Spouse or unmarried minor children of a lawful permanent resident/green card holder

Naturalization and Citizenship

Refugee and Asylum Cases